As per the Advocates Act of 1961, an advocate must follow the professional code of conduct and maintain standards. Under its ambit, Rule 36 of the Bar Council of India prohibits an advocate from soliciting work or advertising by any method. Therefore, the contents below are only for the information purpose, and by clicking on the “I agree” button below, the user affirms and acknowledges that
- There has not been any kind of advertisement, promotion, invitation or inducement by or on behalf of (the company) to render the firm’s services.
- The user is surfing the firm’s website in order to gain more information about it.
- All the information provided to the user is only on his/her specific request and using or downloading any material will be the user’s responsibility.
- Transmission of the information is not intended to create any lawyer-client relationship and will not be liable for the user’s loss or damage caused due to actions taken or not taken following the website’s information.
- The (company) holds no liability for the confidential or privileged information shared by you to (the company) or any other person until you have received a written confirmation by (the company) showing its willingness to provide you with their legal services.
- All the website’s content (except statutory instruments and judicial precedents) is the copyrighted work of (the company) and should not be used without the firm’s prior expressed consent or approval.
- The contents of the website are related to legal issues and should not be interpreted as legal advice from a qualified lawyer or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- While we have attempted to maintain the information on the website as accurately as possible, this information may contain errors or omissions, for which we do not promise or guarantee to be complete and updated.
Past results of (the company) should not be treated as a guarantee for future results as well. Each case or matter is different and is adjudicated on its own merit. We have different approaches towards each matter.